The following is a sample of installation/modification work that Plexus has successfully accomplished in the recent past:
· Installation of Circuit 27 TV System onboard USS Lincoln (CVN 72), including space preparation (gas free, paint sampling, hot work, bracket mounts), cabling and connectors, space close out, project tracking and reporting.
· Repair of Interior Communication Systems onboard Wasp, Kearsarge, Carter Hall, Spearhead, Bataan, Bush and Oak Hill directly supporting SPAWAR Atlantic.
· Installation of SubLAN onboard USS Albany (SSN 734) and USS Annapolis (SSN 760), including structural services (Fitting, Welding & Firewatch).
· Installation support for USS Bush Red Switch PBX Mod, including structural services (Fitting, Welding & Firewatch).
· Installation of Consolidated Afloat Network Enterprise Services (CANES) onboard USS Laboon (DDG 58), USS Carter Hall (LSD 50) and USS Wasp (LHD 1).
· Installation of cabling in support of Naval Amphibious Baseline Upgrade on USS San Antonio (LPD17).
· Provided Subject Matter Experts to ship check 317 LAN Drop Cable Runs to determine pathways, run lengths, obstructions and hot work requirements on USS Roosevelt.
· De-installation of the HALON Storage Tank, including Support Brackets/Foundations and repair/refinish of affected areas onboard CVN's George H. W Bush and Eisenhower, as well as LHD's Boxer, Kearsarge and Wasp
· Installation and Testing of SIPRNET Capability at the James Wesley Marsh Center, Quantico Marine Corps Base
· Installation of CASS Inertial Test Reference System (IRTS) onboard CVN's Enterprise, Carl Vinson, Abraham Lincoln, and George H. W. Bush
· Installation of the Servo-Cylinder Test Station (STS) retrofit onboard CVN's Nimitz, Stennis & Ronald Reagan